1. In order to maintain the highest standard of service and quality, we collect some information from the user side like user name, Email ID, contact details, address and etc. It is primarily done to maintain authenticity and trust between both the parties involved and we do not share the personal details with the third party and all the details are kept confidential.
2. Though we do not disclose any user information to the third party still we save the relevant information in our database for future references. We may also sometime submit the information to the external agencies and regulatory bodies if they require the same for any violation or abuse.
3. We are also free to contact the users of this site to retrieve their suggestions about improving the overall quality of services and products we offer. We may also contact the users of this site to send the occasional Newsletter, promotional mails and advertising campaigns.
4. To ensure best user experience, the website may ask its users to turn on the ‘cookies’ to improve overall visibility of the website and enable its users to further communicate with us effectively.
5. Users may however modify or view their personal information from the website. If they desire so, they can also contact the concerned person over the phone or Email and ask them to modify his/her ‘membership details’.
6. The owners of this website, in order to protect it from illegal use run various programs from time to time to ensure high credibility among its users and safeguard it from misuse.
7. In the career section of the website, Bonita publishes various openings from time to time. Aspirants are requested to submit their resume in the databank of the company through the website and fill in all relevant details required. The company may contact you if it shortlists the candidate.